Request Geometric DFX Demo
Geometric DFX® is a design for manufacturability and assembly, DFM/A software that facilitates the implementation of DfX methods and guidelines in a systematic manner in an organization and improves the design process. Geometric DFX runs analysis on any CAD file formats such as CATIA®, Creo Parametric™, Inventor®, NX™, Soild Edge®, SOLIDWORKS® as well as neutral formats like STEP/IGES.
Geometric DFX Benefits:
- Reduce rework - improve productivity
- Shorten product development time
- Improves product designs and quality
- Captures expert knowledge and leanings
- Quick cost estimation to design engineers
During the demo, we will show:
- How you can run DFM checks at the click of button plus edit and update your designs within the familiar CAD environment.
- Get an in-depth look at out-of the box DFM guidelines available in Geometric DFX
- Collaborative 2D & 3D reports generated by DFMPro on sample parts
- How you can customize DFM rules as per your organization specific processes and design best practices
- Learn global best practices along with organizational know-how as you design